Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Overwhelmed

The shower that Emily threw for us was absolutely beautiful. The decorations, the cake...everything. I am so humbled by everyone's generosity and love for this little man who has yet to show his face in the world. Thankful doesn't begin to describe how wonderful it feels to know he will truly be cared for. I don't often get to dress up and do my hair and makeup. It was such a revitalizing experience to show off the love Dan and I have that comes in the form of this large round mass in my belly. I am so proud of who we are and where we have come from. This baby has one amazing life coming his way.

3 comments:

  1. That's so great - you look wonderful! Such a cute dress - where did you find it?! Not much longer now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! The dress is from the Gap. I actually borrowed it from a friend who didn't have a chance to wear it. Tick tock we are time bombs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't crazy how fast time seems to be going right now?! I remember following so many when we were all still trying and hoping and praying for the BFP! Some of us have already given birth - it is crazy!

    Hoping for a wonderful rest of your pregnancy and easy labor and delivery for all of us!

    ReplyDelete